Shadow War Armageddon - FAQ and Errata
Howdy Guys and Girls :)
FAQ and Errata for Shadow Wars is up - enjoy!
Shadow War Armageddon - rules for Sly Marbo and Assassins
Howdy Guys and Girls - rules for Sly Marbo, Eversor and Vindicare Assassins - awesome!!
My Eversor "Krieg" is happy about this =)
GW : this week pre-order
Hello everyone !!
Lot of new stuff to pre order today :
-shadow war terrain
-shadow war rules
Future shadow war scenery
Morning everyone !!!
new scenery for Shadow war !
Great idea gw using crane and vehicule like this !
Shadow War: Armageddon - Multiplayer rules
Howdy Guys and Girls - rules for multiplayer battles in SW: Armageddon - via Warhammer Community:
Shadow War: Armageddon pdf udpated - you don't need the new book if you have the box
Hello everyone !
The free pdf for Shadow War has been updated with Sisters of Battle and Inquisition!
Meaning you don't need the new book if you have the box.
First game of Shadow War
Hello again everyone :)
Yesterday we made our fist Shadow War game and I wanted to make a brief feedback post:
We were four and we decided to do a 2vs2 (other option was FFA or some sort cross duel)
I was playing Scouts (marines proxying for regular scout with bolter)
One was Orks (my own Orks!)
One was Eldar (Iyanden)
Last one was Black Templars (using chaos space marines rules because "fuck i don't want to play scouts".)
A lot of models were dusty like hell sorry if it shows on the pics !
We used the shadow war box, one necromunda box, and a bunch of crates and tombstones from dead man hand.
Another view :
III) The game
We were playing the basic scenario - killing is all that matters!
The game went well we had a lot of fun and lot of mistakes were made (rules and strategies).
The eldar player was CHEATING ^^ by having only recruits+one platform+one leader booohoooo
scout+eldar won vs orcs + chaos of black templars! but we declined the victory as the eldar had an illegal list :D
The game lasted less than 90 mins, ended when they rolled a 10 on the morale phase - ending the game at the start of their turn 6 I think.
IV) Pro and cons :
- It's so good playing Necromunda again!
- The rules work very well.
- Melee is super dangerous but super decisive!
- The post game sequence is simple (see cons)
- There are a lots of skills to gain.
- In Necromunda the stats and stuff were a lot weaker so game tended to last quite few turns, in shadow war 2 guardians with catapult can shred a section in seconds. (ok it's a cons but it could be a Pro too)
- Threat ranges are a bit high.
- The Amount of stuff you can buy is limited :( - I want more options!
- The money system is cumbersome, we already changed it to: you win 100 points at the end of the game and you add it to your reserve. (you can save) Can convert cache to 100 as much as you want.
Thing we want to house rule:
- Already changed the money system (you gain 100 post game and can transform cache in money)
- We want special operatives to have a price tag and then stay with the section. (and do some progression system for them).
- Extended list of Equipment.
Possible house rule we maybe want to add :
- Space marines section.
-I ndividual XP (ala necromunda)
- Dire avanger shurkine fix (why does it become less good than the guardian version?)
we had a BLAST !!!! the game is so fun and mean ^^ We already planned our game for next week ! ;)
The Black Templar of chaos ended with 2 models captured !! (leader and trooper) their only victim (eldar guardian) was made by a cultist
Shadow War: Armageddon - The Rules
via Warhammer Community
"Great news for those of you after a copy of the rules for Shadow War: Armageddon.
Following the unprecedented demand for this game, our book team have thrown themselves into creating a new rulebook you’ll be able to order separately. Not content just to make the book a copy of the one that appears in the boxed game, though, they have also added in all the extra content too: all the factions that have had their rules published as PDFs will be included. And, following numerous requests we’ve received from the community (that’s you), we’ll be adding in two new factions – the Battle Sisters of the Adepta Sororitas and warbands from the Inquisition.
How cool is that?
The book will be available to pre-order on Saturday the 22nd of April."
Unboxing: Shadow War - Armageddon (The Book)
Howdy Guys and Girls :)
Let's take a look at the rulebook:
Unboxing: Shadow War - Armageddon (Scenery Sprues)
Howdy Guys and Girls :)
Today we have an unboxing and preview for Shadow War: Armageddon. This box is huge and heavy! It gives you all the basics you need to play - if you missed out, no worries, GW will make the rules and scenery available seperatly.